Tuesday 5 November 2013

#5 Benefits Boi-ing Review

Meow! While I was in Portland, Oregon I realized I had forgotten to bring concealer with me. I have huge under eye circles all the time so this was a pretty big "emergency." Luckily, I had brought some spending money along and have a champ of a boyfriend who agreed to come to Sephora with me.

I'd always heard great things about Benefit concealers and this happened to be the only one in my shade that was in stock.

My first impression was that it was a bit heavy and hard to get onto my brush - I ended up just using my fingers. It was creamy and I found that it set well and stayed in place. A lot of reviews said it rubbed off but I didn't find that at all! Mind you, I didn't do my makeup today until 3:00 but it's not 8:40 and my skin still looks perfect! It covered all my redness quite well and I didn't even end up having to wear foundation. It also covered up the dark circles decently. However, it was a bit yellow for my complexion. Upon looking at the pictures I definitely wish I had blended some of my foundation over top. Over all, I would give this product 3.5 stars. It does what it says it will - but it's not amazing and I wish there were more color options!


THIS IS MY SKIN COMPLETELY NAKED. As you can see, I have dark circles under my eyes and redness on my cheeks/nose area. Actually, you can't see it that much. 

My skin with nothing on except concealer!

My face now at 8:43 pm/ You can see the foundation stayed in place and I'm still not red!

No comments:

Post a Comment