Saturday 12 October 2013

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag!

This tag comes from http://myglitteryobsessions.blogspot.ca/. You should check out her blog if you like beauty blogs! I am actively procrastinating right now. I should be helping the boyfriend with his Ballet BC gel cuts so he's all prepared for their upcoming shows. I'm not. I'm creeping beauty blogs online trying to discover new ones. (Like this one I just found! Well, apparently I started following it ages ago but do not remember this!)

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
...Buying new clothes. Does that count? My boyfriend did my laundry yesterday and commented on my lack of wardrobe. Now THAT is embarassing! 
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
Yes. I hate using dirty brushes because things start to look muddy and over blended. I have a LOT of brushes and will use all of them a couple times on myself though so I only have to do it every couple weeks.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I don't paint my nails. Period. I wish I could but I can't!
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
It really depends on my financial situation. Somethings I just can't live without though. My skin NEEDS moisturizer. I don't really let myself run out if I can avoid it.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Not washing my face at night. I don't know why I never do. It's not a matter of forgetting. I'm just lazy and have bad habits.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Folding my laundry! I let it sit clean in the basket for days. And sometimes don't fold it at all.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
No. I basically either give myself the time or decide I'm just gonna go natural... this usually only happens if I'm being forced out of bed before 8 am.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes! I haven't bought anything new since my birthday in July. Oh wait. That's a lie. I bought powder in September. I'm not a big spender! I'm pretty broke most of the time and have more than enough. I am really hoping to stop by Ulta (an American beauty store) when Matt and I go to Portland this month though! I've never been and US shopping is cheap - PLUS NO TAX.
9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collections?
Everything has a place in my train kit, brush roll, and cabinet. Does it always go there? No.

3 comments:

  1. So cool to find another Vancouver beauty blogger =)

    Also, you should see the way my poor clothes live! I may fold them, but they don't stay that way long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realize you were in Vancouver! Apparently I just have a case of idiocy when it comes to your blog though since I've been following it for months but I'm pretty sure had never opened it til today. :S

      Delete
    2. Haha, that's alright! I don't mention it much, and it would be so logical to assume that I was from Ontario, since most Canadian bloggers tend to be. =P

      Delete