Tuesday 29 October 2013

15 Blog Posts Challenge!

Hello friends! I have been a negectful blogger! Because of this I've decided to challenge myself to post at least FIFTEEN times between now (October 29th) and December 1st. I can't guarantee they will all be GOOD posts but posts they will be!

Just a quick little update on me: I've got a new job! I am now a Sales Associate for Lush! It may take some getting used to going from Managing to being a Sales Associate but my new manager is super lovely and her keyholders are awesome and helpful. Being a bath lover and in the category "basically everything irritates my skin"... I am loving Lush. I already knew I loved their bath products but now exploring their skin care products is proving to be just as lovely. Be prepared for some reviews!

I also just got back from a trip to Portland, Oregon with my wonderful boyfriend Matt. We went to the zoo where I actually cried about endangered animals. (Especially Siberian Tigers!) We went to the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry which is a fun, interactive museum where we also saw a laser show to Rush music which btw I had NEVER heard of. AND we got to go inside an old Submarine. So. So. Cool!!! I went to Sephora and bought two small items. But the best thing we did was EAT. AND EAT. AND EAAAT! I love food.

Well, that's all for now folks! Stay tuned for reviews, tutorials, and rants!

2 comments:

  1. I am totally joining this with you! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man I needed a little bit of motivation today as I sit here procrastinating!

      Delete