Wednesday 2 July 2014

Shauna's Bridal Trial!

Wow. There is nothing to make you feel like a "grown up" quite like your best friend in the entire world getting married. And mine is. On August 9, 2014 I will have the honour of not only being her makeup artist but her bridesmaid! I couldn't be more thrilled. On June 21 we had an amazingly fun bachelorette for her out in Osoyoos, BC. We ate scrumptious food and played fun games. 

But on June 22, I got to do something even more exciting - her bridal trial! We tried to keep it young, fresh, and classic. Matte skin, light eyes, and a bright lip. I took some pictures for reference and wanted to share them with my readers!

 This is a before picture of Shauna's clean face!





What do you think? I'll probably add a tad more blush for her wedding day! Overall, I am so happy with this look! It's perfect for a garden wedding in the summer.

1 comment: