Wednesday 14 May 2014

I SAW MY FAMILY!


This past weekend I had the good fortune of going to the Okanagan to visit my family and friends. I got to see my best friend, my sisters, my mom, and my aunt Brenda! She lives in Sacramento, California which is a pretty far distance from Vancouver, British Columbia.

I went back to get a Booster Juice from my old job and visited with the owner. He barely recognized Shauna and I! I guess that's what happens when you grow up. I had a drink with my youngest sister for the first time. I saw a show put on by my old highschool that made me feel ancient even though I'm only 23. I saw my friend Megan and her husband Siyani. I got to do 20's makeups on my mom's dance students!

I also got to do my Aunt Brenda's makeup! Yay! Here is a before and after on her. She's basically my hero so uhm, this was a pretty big deal!


BEFORE

AFTER


What do you think of Brenda's look? I thought she looked gorgeous! For good measure, I'm also including a picture of my best friend and I in Booster Juice.




No comments:

Post a Comment