Sunday 16 February 2014

Clown #2

KELSEY I AM THE WORST! I promised you I'd have this up for you in a week like a month ago.

This is the second of my easy clown makeups for my moms dancers. Kelsey is the girl who asked me to design them.

Here is clown makeup number two.

 1. Start with a naked face!

 2.Put on a white or super pale foundation! Clowns are white. RIGHT?

 3. Put a weird black stripe on your face. This will be a contour.

 4. Blend it out a bit. Not too much. You don't want it to look pretty and natural because you're a creepy clown from far away.

 5. See? From the front it isn't so bad. My round little face doesn't ever really up close but from far away it will.

 6. Put purple eyeshadow up to your crease. (My mom has one!)

 7. Put black in the crease and way up above, almost to your brows. Blend it out. Also put it in your inner eye.

 8. Put some of the purple under eyes. It's supposed to look gross and tired.

 9. And some black eyeshadow under the purple!

 10. Line your upperlash line and both waterlines with a black pencil. Also put mascara on. I didn't. Derp.

 11. Draw an eyebrow shape on with your black pencil.  It would look more evil with a sharper shape.

 12. Fill those sexy beasts in.

 13. Raise your brows as high as you can and draw in black emotion lines. I don't really know how to explain this but my mom can show you! Also fill your lips in black. Make a frowny face and draw lines following that as well. Really, DO NOT WORRY about this looking pretty and clean. You're on a stage. No one is this close to your face.




Good luck at all your competitions this year Kelsey. <3

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jayne,
    I wasn't really sure how to get a hold of you so I hope this gets to you in time! My name is Jennifer, I have been seeing you on reddit and really admire your talent! I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you go to my blog you can find my post about it to find out how to accept the nomination and what not. :)

    http://blushandfuss.wordpress.com/2014/02/16/inspiration-du-semaine-vol-1-my-first-liebster-award/

    Best,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Who are you on Reddit?!

    ReplyDelete