Tuesday 16 April 2013

Violet Peach and Purple!

Today, I decided to do a "Forgery" makeup where you copy someone elses makeup. It didn't turn out anything like that picture so I am NOT going to show you that picture. But I will show you the look I created. I would like you to know that I may have hit my head very hard when a lamp I had sitting on top of the bathroom mirror to get even 1/4 decent lighting fell off. And now it hurts. And I feel weird. These things happen. I REALLY apologize for how crappy the lighting and pictures are. I don't currently have a real camera (yet!) and my new apartment has death lighting. I really want to get a mirror in the living room where I have good light.. it will make this easier. But for now, I hope these will do.


I am always telling you to start with a clean, moisturized face. This is not that. This is my face with foundation that's too orange on. Why am I starting like this? PROBABLY because I didn't take off last nights makeup and I didn't want you too see that. This is MAC Studio Fluid Fix in 

Take a neutral gold eyeshadow and pat it onto your lids from lashline to crease. I used an Elf Baked Eyeshadow from the NYC palette wet.

Take a peachy pink color and blend it into the outer corner and above the crease. I used theBalm Hot Mama. This is where the lighting problem becomes apparent!

Next I used a navy blue shadow and lined my eyes with it. It is from Clarins. And I don't know the color named because I peeled it off. They don't make many shadows though so I suppose it would be easy to find.


Then, which you can barely tell in this picture, I took MAC's Violet Pigment and blended that over the top liner to create a pop of color.

Then I filled in my brows using a dark brown eyeshadow on a wet angled brush. I also took a light gold color and highlighted my inner eye. It was from the Lancome Desert Sunset Palette. Also. The falsies mascara.

 The final step I did was to take the same theBalm Hot Mama shadow and use it as a blush. I also added a clear lipgloss.

It's me! All dolled up! The final look. Peach is.. probably not the best color for me! But if you have a warm skin tone or love peaches.. ROCK THIS LOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment