Thursday 4 April 2013

Urban Decay Mariposa - A review

So recently, I was gifted an Urban Decay Mariposa palette.. (Summerxskin you have my heart)! I was really excited because I was finally going to get to try some of the Urban Decay colors that were bright and fun! I've made some swatches for you!

From left to right we have: Rockstar, Gunmetal, Skimp, Infamous, Wreckage, Haight, Mushroom, Money (yes, these two are swatched backwards!), Spotlight, and Limelight.

Everything is beautifully pigmented and easy to blend - like Urban Decay always is! Most impressive for me is the Haight which goes on true to the color in the palette! They have excellent staying power but you WILL need a base.

Here is a look, for my friend Heather, using the palette! She says I need to wear more color. I'm definitely not a pink and blue makeup type girl but here goes! I went like super crazy with the dark colors. My new bathroom lighting is REALLY hard to do makeup in. :( Also, it was like.. midnight.





I used the colors Infamous, Haight, Rockstar, Gunmetal, and Skimp!

No comments:

Post a Comment