Friday 22 February 2013

Vancouver Hair Academy Photoshoot

This past Sunday, I had the wonderful opportunity to help a great friend out on her final project as a hair student. It was a full fledged photo shoot which I think is pretty cool for her school to organize. Everyone was great. I got to play with some fun colors which is one of my favorite makeup things for photoshoots! The photographer (who happens to own the school) really helped get the model loose and into the moment which was great. Most everything I've worked on has been outside or on location so shooting in a studio was unique.

Today, I want to share the behind the scenes pictures.



The model Ashley showed up "not" hungover after a night of partying. Can ya tell?

The extremely talented hair stylist Kristie just being silly.

That's me! Doing the makeup. Seriously. Eyeshadow looks weird without liner.

I LOVE doing makeup on photoshoots. It was especially great since Kristie is a friend.

The almost finished look! This is in the bathroom as we dressed her.

Just some pictures so you can see the colors! I had to blend a bit more after this.

Kristie (hair!) and Ashley waiting to go on set.

Ashley, making fun of me for being a shortie. (5'0")

AND THE ON SET PICS!




No comments:

Post a Comment