Friday 22 February 2013

First Post.:)

Hello! First blog post! I guess I will just jump right in. This is going to be a blog about my experience with cosmetics. I am a makeup artist so most of the stuff I write about will be makeup based. But I am also a skin care addict. As someone with super sensitive skin AND psoriasis - it's pretty important that I take care of my skin. After tons of trial and error I've finally found a line I can use without problem!  I wish I could write all about fun nail polishes but I can't paint my nails. Seriously. At all. I try all the time and they always look awful. But I buy them anyway. :S

Oops! I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Jayne Elizabeth and I am Vancouver, BC based makeup artist. I also am a cat lady. I've only got one FOR NOW. But I want more. Lots more. I love anything cosmetic or cats hence the name Cat Lady Cosmetic. My cat is named Phileas Fogg aka Philly, Mr Philler, Fogalus, or whatever else I call him. I live with my boyfriend and my cat and work as a manager at a smoothie store to pay the bills while I work at doing more freelance!

So, next time I will blog more about cosmetics. This was just an introduction!

Cheers.
Jayne.

PS: This is Phileas. He stole the cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment