Wednesday 2 April 2014

Bright Spring Tutorial ft Sleek Ultra Matte V1 Palette


Hello  lovelies! Yesterday I was feeling very spring-y and decided to do some fun makeup in the morning before getting ready for the day. Here is a quick, not super in depth tutorial of how this look came to be. The reason I didn't take as many pictures as usual is I'm having a lot of skin trouble right now and it's making makeup quite the challenge.

 Naked face. Except some concealer on my eyelids.

 Crazy white cream base all over your eye. Don't need to be pretty.

 Teal on one eye. Make it sloppy. Pack it on. Uhm yes, I guess I didn't remove my brows properly the night before. I tend to leave a bit of powder in there sometimes.

 Bright purple on the other eye.


 Add some foundation to your face! Do I look weird yet? Yes. Yes I do. Also. Highlight your brow bone.

 Paint purple "lashes" with a water based product like Mehron Paradise Palette colours. Look at how nasty my skin was looking, I think it's the weird flash in this picture,

 Also do some funky liner with a teal paint on your purple lid. Note that my skin (while still rough) has gone back to being human colour.


Give yourself some brows. Decide you want white lashes. Do that.

 Add some funky black liner to the top of the teal liner.

 Voila. Super bad ass.

 Coontour! Highlight! Blush! Pink lipstick!

 My finished look..except...
 I want some lashes. Oh crap. And to blend my blush better. Which would be easier if my skin wasn't in revolt.
 Give up on white lashes. Put falsies on the teal side too.

 NOW YOU LOOK GOOD.




2 comments:

  1. This looks super awesome! Where would you wear this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my apartment. And that's probably about it. Ahahahaha. Sometimes it's about the enjoyment of making the art not the wearing it. :P My every day face is pretty naked.

      Delete