Friday 15 November 2013

#8 Let's Talk Skincare

Hey ladies! (And gents?) So I know I say a lot that I am too lazy for skincare but I'd like to take this time to say that I lied. I usually  take pretty good care of my skin. Working at Lush, it only makes sense that my skincare routine is almost 100% Lushie goodness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p-y3aT6xzU - Watch this video to learn about Lush's skincare philosophy. It's pretty interesting.

So here is my skincare routine!

In the morning, I like to use a face scrub every 2-3 days while in the shower. My personal favorite is Lush's Ocean Salt. This scrub is SO popular. It is the number one selling product in every Lush store. I have psoriasis that tends to get flaky. I want it smooth so I can slather makeup on top. This helps.

Then before I put on my makeup I also cover my face in Lush Celestial moisturizer. It's great for anyone who has sensitive skin! I love love love it. It's pretty heavy so if you have oily skin, I'd probably not suggest this for you.

The important part though, is taking your makeup off at night! I've been using Lush's Ultrabland to remove this. It's seriously so amazing. It takes of ALL my makeup including eyeliner/mascara but doesn't irritate - even if it gets into your eyes. I wipe it off with a warm, wet face cloth. I finish off with a spritz of Lush Eau Roma Toner Water then head to bed! I don't usually moisturize at night because the Ultrabland is quite creamy.

Sometimes, when I've worn a lot of makeup a lot of days in a row I like to cleanse with Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel to just get ALL THAT GUNK off my face. I don't use it everyday because I don't think I need it every day. I also use Clinique's Repairwear Laser Focus eye cream because.. I have an almost full one and want to use it up.

I don't think I talked much about skincare other than what I use. Oops.

What do YOU use in your skincare routine? Have you ever tried Lush? Do you have any Lush skincare questions?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment