Wednesday 27 November 2013

#10 Tutorial Time!

I am officially the worst. How long did it take me to make this tutorial? DAYS. But here it is. I'm not really sure what to title this tutorial - just another fall look I love to wear. I got tons of compliments on my makeup this day!


1. Start with clean, moisturized skin. I actually have been taking better care of my skin lately. Can you tell?

2. Add foundation, concealer, and eye primer. Nothing will ever cover my dark circles. I need to sleep more.

3. Pat a warm golden brown up to your all over your lid up to the crease. (I'm going to include products used at the bottom this time!)

4. Brush a dark, almost black burgandy/brown into the crease and slightly above. Note these pictures are before blending. BLEND MY FRIENDS. BLEND AT THIS STAGE. I just wanted you to see the color more accurately. You still can't. It was gorgeous. I'm sorry it doesn't show.

5. To soften the look up and help minimize the extra skin that is the "hood" of my eye/take up the space between my lids and brows - I blended a light, warm brown shade over the dark crease shade and well up above the crease. You can do this even if you don't have all that skin but you might not need to take it as high. You also might use this opportunity to highlight your brow bone which I chose not to do.

6. Line your top lash line and 1/2 of your bottom waterline with a dark green eyeliner with gold flecks. Blend the first warm golden brown shade under your bottom lashes to soften the dark eyeliner. And add some mascara. I need to get a new mascara - mines definitely dried out.

7. Pencil in those brows! Why do I always do tutorials when my brows need to be done?!

8. Place a warm, wine shade of blush on the apples of your cheeks. I also contoured my cheek bones a bit with a matte cool brown eyeshadow.

 9. Line and fill your lips with a dark, warm red lip liner and then top it off with a shiny similar toned lipstick!



THE FINISHED LOOK! What do you think?


Products Used:
Misha Perfect Cover BB Cream in a mix of 13 and 21
Benefit Boi-ing  Concealer in 01
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
Urban Decay Snakebite and Suspect
Lancome Desert Sun 6 Eyeshadow Palette's darkest shade
Clinique Cream Shaper For Eyes in Egyptian
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Cloud Wine
Clinique (Discontinued) Pomegranate Lipliner
Clinique Black Honey lipstick

2 comments:

  1. You look really pretty!!! I think your eyebrows looked fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I have brow paranoia 'cos they are naturally like black.

      Delete