Thursday 2 May 2013

Coastal Scents Go Palette Sydney Review

Hello everyone! I was recently gifted my FIRST EVER Coastal Scents palette. I really needed a new brights palette so I was excited when I found out it was coming!


Here is what it looks like! These are just the stock photos. Overall, I am fairly impressed with this palette. The color payoff is MUCH better than I expected, it had good (not great) staying power, and it didn't irritate my eyes!


Swatch time!
 These are swatched on naked skin - no primer, foundation, or pencil underneath. I was very impressed with the color payoff of the yellow colors. They were vibrant and velvety which I didn't expect. All the other colors had good, not great, pigmentation but for the price of it the payoff is awesome. The one with the worst color payoff by far was the matte lime green. It's powdery and required extra coats to become opaque. However, with my NYX Milk pencil underneath even it had a nice bright color. The pinks also were less pigmented than the others but still soft.

And now time for a look using my least favorite and favorite shadows from the palette! Least favorite: Lime Matte Green. Favorite: Shimmery Brown










Hope you are having a wonderful day loves! <3

That Cat Lady Cosmetician


No comments:

Post a Comment